Anjali has been bagging several big projects post the success of Angadi Theru (Shopping Mall in Telugu) and Engeyum Eppodhum (Journey in Telugu) in Tamil. In the past few months, she was signed for films like Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Kalakalappu, Aravaan, Karikalan and Settai. The latest buzz in Kollywood is that she has replaced Taapsee in Vishal’s upcoming film titled Madha Gaja Raja. Few days ago Taapsee had walked out of this project citing lack of dates. Sundar C, the director of the film, apparently replaced her with Anjali and the film is being shot in Pazhani. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is playing the lead role in the film. Santhanam and Gayatri are playing supporting roles. In Telugu, one of Anjali’s earlier films Karungali is being dubbed as Sathi Leelavathi and she’ll soon be seen in an important role opposite Venkatesh in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood