Anjali is all set to shake a leg with Suriya in the latter’s next film Singham 2. Anushka and Hansika are playing the lead roles opposite Suriya in this film. Hari is directing it. This will be the first time Anjali will be sharing screen space with a big star like Suriya. Analysts who are tracking Anjali’s steady rise to fame are surprised with the progress she is making these days in Tamil cinema. After her phenomenal performance in Katradhu Tamizh, Angadi Theru and Engeyum Eppodhum, she opted for another spunky and glamorous role in Sundar C’s Kalakalappu in which she did a raunchy item song. Currently, she’s acting in Arya, Santhanam starrer Settai, which is a remake of Delhi Belly. Apart from these two films, she’ll soon be seen in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu in which she’s paired up with Venkatesh and Ravi Teja’s next film titled Balupu.
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today