Following the release of Balayya’s Dictator during Sankranthi last year and a special song in Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s 2016 summer blockbuster, Sarrainodu, Anjali has been mysteriously absent from Tollywood.
Anjali has not yet signed a film in Telugu. Now, according to the latest reports, Anjali has signed a Malayali film opposite legendary Malayali star Mammoottty. This film will be directed by national award winning director Ram.
Meanwhile, Anjali’s Chitrangada is slated for its release very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends