It’s been a long time since Anjali was last seen onscreen. After impressing everyone in Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, she was later seen in Venkatesh, Ram starrer Masala; however, the film didn’t do well at the box-office upon its release last year.
We had reported few days ago that Anjali has signed a female centric film in Telugu and now, more details about the project have surfaced. The film is said to be a horror comedy and it has been titled as ‘Geethanjali’. Raj Kiran is making his debut as a director with this film and MVV Sathyanarayana is producing it under MVV Cinema banner. Popular writer Kona Venkat has written the script and he’s also presenting the film. “Geethanjali is going to be a hilarious entertainer with few heart touching elements in the movie. Anjali’s role in “Geethanjali” shall be remembered forever by every Telugu audience,” Kona Venkat said.
Praveen Lakkaraju is scoring the music and Sai Sreeram is the cinematographer. The film is currently being shot in Hyderabad. Apart from Anjali, the film also has Brahmanandam, Rao Ramesh, Srinivas Reddy, Madhu Nandan and Shakalaka Shankar in key roles.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film