Ever since Anjali went for a makeover, it looks like her career too is going great guns. The actress is shooting for couple of Tamil films these days including Nadodigal 2, and now, she has signed yet another Tamil-Telugu film which will be shot in Hyderabad and Kodaikanal.
Directed by Raju Vishwanath, Anjali will play the lead role in a horror film, Lissa, which is also said to be India’s first stereoscopic 3D horror film. In the past, Raju Vishwanath has worked as a writer for several Telugu and Tamil films including Suriya’s 24, and Lissa will mark his debut as a director. “The film won’t have any cliches that are usually associated with horror films. We are happy to have Anjali onboard because she’s well versed with both Telugu and Tamil,” Raju Vishwanath said.
PG Muthaiah, cinematographer, is also the producer of the film, and major portions of the film will be shot soon in Kodaikanal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty