Actress Anjali made a strong impact on Telugu viewers with the movie ‘Journey’. She won herself admirers for her gutsy and spirited performance in that movie. After a considerable gap, she made an appearance in the prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle chettu’ as Seetha and her performance has come in for praise from viewers and film industry people alike.
Many have likened Anjali’s performance to that of the late Soundarya. “In Anjali, we finally have a face which can slip into roles that were essayed by Soundarya”, said a noted producer when asked about Anjali’s performance.
Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu were seen as brothers in the movie and Anjali played the role of Venkatesh’s maradalu. Srikanth Addala directed this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Mickey J Meyer composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna