Heroine Anjali is essaying an important part in Anushka’s upcoming multilingual crossover thriller, Silence (Nishabdham in Telugu). After Anushka and Madhavan’s first look posters, Nishabdham’s makers today unveiled Anjali’s first look poster.
Anjali looks stylish in her role of a Seattle Police Department’s Crime Detective named Maha. Nishabdham’s much-awaited teaser will be out on November 7, on Anushka’s birthday. The film is being directed by Hemanth Madhukar and produced jointly by Kona Venkat and TG Viswaprasad. The makers are yet to announce the film’s release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?