Heroine Anjali is essaying an important part in Anushka’s upcoming multilingual crossover thriller, Silence (Nishabdham in Telugu). After Anushka and Madhavan’s first look posters, Nishabdham’s makers today unveiled Anjali’s first look poster.
Anjali looks stylish in her role of a Seattle Police Department’s Crime Detective named Maha. Nishabdham’s much-awaited teaser will be out on November 7, on Anushka’s birthday. The film is being directed by Hemanth Madhukar and produced jointly by Kona Venkat and TG Viswaprasad. The makers are yet to announce the film’s release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?