Last week, star hero Suriya took to social media and revealing that he had been diagnosed with COVID-19. Needless to say, Suriya’s diagnosis has sent shockwaves across the film industry. The star hero also revealed that he was undergoing treatment and assured everyone that he will be back soon.
And yesterday, Suriya’s brother Karthi revealed that his Anna is back home and all safe. Karthi went on to say that Suriya will be in home quarantine for a few days. “Can’t thank you all enough for the prayers and best wishes,” Karthi tweeted, thanking all Suriya’s fans and well-wishers. Suriya’s next film under Pandiraj’s direction will kick-start later this month or in March.
Anna is back home and all safe! Will be in home quarantine for a few days. Can’t thank you all enough for the prayers and best wishes!
— Actor Karthi (@Karthi_Offl) February 11, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release