The shooting for Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited family entertainer, Annaatthe, is all set to resume from December 15. The next schedule will take place in Hyderabad once again and special arrangements are being made for a safe shoot.
As per the latest reports, a special chartered flight has been arranged for Rajini to fly him to Hyderabad on the 14th. He will stay at a star hotel and take part in the shoot at Ramoji Film City. Even though the schedule will last for 45 days, Rajini will take a break during the New Year’s Eve and head back to Chennai to launch his political party.
Nayanthara, Keerthy Suresh, Meena and Khushboo play important roles in the movie. This Siva directorial is being produced under Sun Pictures banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Budget of Vijay-Puri’s LIGER
- Prabhas’ Adipurush all set for a grand launch
- Sonu Sood eyeing Sankranthi hit for a remake?
- Fans worship Liger’s first look with a beer bath
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Key characters added in Chiru’s Lucifer remake