It is already known that Nagarjuna will be teaming up with veteran director K Raghavendra Rao for a spiritual film tentatively titled Om Namo Venkatesaya. The film explores the life and legend of Hathiram Baba, a staunch devotee of Lord Venkateswara.
As per the ongoing buzz, senior actor Suman will be playing the role of Lord Venkateswara in Om Namo Venkatesaya. Suman’s mesmerizing performance as Lord Venkateswara in the Nagarjuna-KRR combo’s iconic classic, Annamayya, is cherished by movie lovers till date.
Mahesheshwar Reddy, who earlier produced Shirdi Sai in Nag-KRR’s combo, will bankroll this prestigious project which will kickstart in early summer. More details regarding the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief