Back in 2013, Nagarjuna’s Annapurna Studios delivered a huge blockbuster with Uyyala Jampala and turned its lead hero Raj Tarun into an overnight star. After three years, Raj Tarun is shooting for yet another movie in the same banner.
This as-yet-untitled film is an emotional romantic drama and it is currently in its second schedule. Debutant Ranjani is directing this movie and Maa Abbayi actress Chitra Shukla is playing the female lead.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry