For the past few weeks, several actors, directors, and producers from Telugu film industry have been working together, as a ”Corona Crisis Charity” collective, to raise funds to help the daily wage earners in the industry. Thanks to this initiative, which is being spearheaded by Megastar Chiranjeevi among several others from the industry, essential items are going to be distributed to thousands of daily wage earners.
Incidentally, Nagarjuna revealed that Annapurna Studios 7 Acres has been turned into the base camp for the initiative and also a storage facility for the essential items. Nearly 50 volunteers have been working, under the guidance of Meher Ramesh and director N Shankar, to put together the essential items and also distribute them.
Needless to say, the committee of CCC has been doing its bit to help the needy from the industry, and Meher Ramesh thanked Nagarjuna for helping the team at this crucial juncture.
@AnnapurnaStdios is the Base camp And storage facility for essentials during lockdown #CoronaCrisisCharity for daily wage workers of TFI!!🙏 to
50 Meher Baba Trust volunteers,Mehar ramesh, Dir Shanker and team! God bless you!!#IndiaFightsCoronavirus pic.twitter.com/8C49vhnotY
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) April 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ticket rates reduced for this blockbuster flick
- Actress says Jr. NTR is yet to explore a lot of things
- Balakrishna – Vedha will perform well in Telugu states too
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- Shiva Rajkumar – Vedha will impress all sections of the audience
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film