Film star and Janasena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan addressed the media at Janasena Party office this evening. Pawan first launched Janasena Party’s website and went on to speak at length about various topics pertaining to both the Telugu states.
Pawan said that his brother and Congress leader Chiranjeevi will not join Janasena ahead of the 2019 politics. Pawan reasoned that he and his brother are are poles apart in terms of their political ideologies.
Pawan also revealed that he is planning to contest from Anantapur district in the 2019 elections and also announced that his party will cater more than 60 percent tickets to young leaders. The Janasena leader also said that he will initiate the party expansion works from June.
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy