Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is determined to make a strong comeback with his upcoming movies. He will soon team up with Nenu Sailaja fame Kishore Tirumala for a film, titled Chitralahari. Sai has also been in talks with Gopichand Malineni, the director of his 2017 film, Winner.
The Sai Dharam Tej and Gopichand Malineni film has been in news since several months. However, there has been no update on the status of the film, and this led to rumors that the film has been shelved. But Gopichand Malineni today clarified that his film with Sai is definitely on the cards and that an official announcement will be made very soon.
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero