Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is determined to make a strong comeback with his upcoming movies. He will soon team up with Nenu Sailaja fame Kishore Tirumala for a film, titled Chitralahari. Sai has also been in talks with Gopichand Malineni, the director of his 2017 film, Winner.
The Sai Dharam Tej and Gopichand Malineni film has been in news since several months. However, there has been no update on the status of the film, and this led to rumors that the film has been shelved. But Gopichand Malineni today clarified that his film with Sai is definitely on the cards and that an official announcement will be made very soon.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes