Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is determined to make a strong comeback with his upcoming movies. He will soon team up with Nenu Sailaja fame Kishore Tirumala for a film, titled Chitralahari. Sai has also been in talks with Gopichand Malineni, the director of his 2017 film, Winner.
The Sai Dharam Tej and Gopichand Malineni film has been in news since several months. However, there has been no update on the status of the film, and this led to rumors that the film has been shelved. But Gopichand Malineni today clarified that his film with Sai is definitely on the cards and that an official announcement will be made very soon.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film