Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is determined to make a strong comeback with his upcoming movies. He will soon team up with Nenu Sailaja fame Kishore Tirumala for a film, titled Chitralahari. Sai has also been in talks with Gopichand Malineni, the director of his 2017 film, Winner.
The Sai Dharam Tej and Gopichand Malineni film has been in news since several months. However, there has been no update on the status of the film, and this led to rumors that the film has been shelved. But Gopichand Malineni today clarified that his film with Sai is definitely on the cards and that an official announcement will be made very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi