For the last few months, ever since the release of Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, fans of Allu Arjun have been eagerly awaiting an official announcement regarding the Stylish Star’s next film. However, Allu Arjun has been keeping his fans waiting and took enough time before locking his next project.
Well, it looks like fans will finally get to hear the good news. According to the latest update from Bunny’s PR team, an official announcement regarding the actor’s next film may be made on January 1st. The film’s director’s name is also expected to be revealed along with the announcement.
Star director Trivikram and Geetha Govindam director Parasuram are said to be the prime contenders to direct Bunny’s next. Let’s wait for the suspense to be unraveled.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week
- Samantha agrees to resume Shaakuntalam