Super Star Rajinikanth kick-started the 6-day fans meeting at Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai this morning. Rajini finally made the big announcement regarding his highly-anticipated political entry in his welcome speech.
“There is a lot of speculation on my political entry. I shall announce my decision on 31st December,” the Thalaivar said, also adding, “I am not new to politics. I know what are the losses one incurs in politics, that is why I am reluctant. We need both prudence and strategy before entering politics. You have to win once you step into the battlefield”.
During the fans meeting, Rajini will meet and pose for photographs with more than 1,000 fans each day until the 31st of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR lands in Vizag-Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR
- Ashwathama’s special announcement tomorrow
- Trailer of Karthi’s Donga has a Mahesh Babu connection
- Poll : Which of these songs from Sarileru Neekevvaru impressed you the most?
- Noted heroine announces her separation
- Mahesh and Vijay are the only South heroes to achieve this feat