There have been a handful of actors and filmmakers from the extended family of Superstar Krishna. Now, yet another actor is gearing up for his silver screen debut from the Superstar family.
According to the latest reports, Krishna’s late wife and yesteryear actress-filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala’s brother’s grandson Sharan is going to make his acting debut with a youthful romantic entertainer. An official announcement and formal launch will be made soon.
Apparently, Sharan took formal training in acting after completing his studies. His debut film will be directed by Ram Chandra Vattikuti and produced by Sriilatha Venkat. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas starts bulking up for Adipurush
- Anasuya kills it in Paina Pataram song in Chaavu Kaburu Challaga
- With two hit songs – Sai Pallavi in trending all over
- Rang De’s fun song Bus Stande out now
- House Arrest’s fun teaser unveiled
- Aha acquires Allari Naresh’s Naandhi for a decent price