Tollywood finally got back on track with Bimbisara and Sita Ramam which were the first real box office winners after Major and Vikram which released back in May. These films released last weekend and both of them have grossed over Rs 25 crores already.
Incidentally, another crucial weekend awaits Tollywood as Macherla Niyojakavargam and Kartikeya 2 are headed fir release on 12th and 13th August respectively.
It is of utmost importance that Macherla and Karthikeya 2 carry forward the positive reverberation created by Bimbisara and Sita Ramam. This is the key to revive the Telugu theatrical market.
Macherla is a mass film featuring Nithiin and Karthikeya 2 is a thriller featuring Nikhil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios
- Young beauty lying low without offers
- Acharya- Social media wants Koratala’s response on Chiru’s comments?
- Nagarjuna reveals why The Ghost and Godfather will be big hits
- Talk- Krithi Shetty in no hurry to sign films
- Allu Arjun busy shooting for an Ad with star director