Kalyanram’s much-talked-about romantic drama, Naa Nuvve, has finally hit the screens today. The Nandamuri hero has been promoting the movie quite aggressively for the last few days. In a recent interview, he opened up about his plans to produce another film with his brother NTR.
“I’m planning to produce another movie with Tarak under my NTR Arts banner in 2019. I’m also listening to scripts for my own film,” said Kalyanram. The Nandamuri brothers had teamed up with each other for the first time and came up with Jai Lava Kusa. Released last year, JLK had NTR essaying triple roles.
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR