It’s well known that director Puri Jagannadh is bankrolling his son Akash Puri’s second film, Romantic. The film has Delhi Instagram star Ketika Sharma as the female lead and it’s being directed by debutant Anil Paduri.
It’s been earlier reported that former heroine Ramya Krishna will be seen in a crucial role in Romantic. The latest update is that yet another former heroine, Simran, has also been roped in for a key role in this youthful entertainer. Apparently, Simran will be seen as Akash’s aunt in the movie. The makers are yet to come up with a formal announcement in this regard.
Romantic was supposed to release in the last week of May, but got postponed due to the lockdown. The film’s final schedule will resume very soon. Apart from producing the movie, Puri has also penned its story, screenplay and dialogues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?