It’s well known that director Puri Jagannadh is bankrolling his son Akash Puri’s second film, Romantic. The film has Delhi Instagram star Ketika Sharma as the female lead and it’s being directed by debutant Anil Paduri.
It’s been earlier reported that former heroine Ramya Krishna will be seen in a crucial role in Romantic. The latest update is that yet another former heroine, Simran, has also been roped in for a key role in this youthful entertainer. Apparently, Simran will be seen as Akash’s aunt in the movie. The makers are yet to come up with a formal announcement in this regard.
Romantic was supposed to release in the last week of May, but got postponed due to the lockdown. The film’s final schedule will resume very soon. Apart from producing the movie, Puri has also penned its story, screenplay and dialogues.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood