Recently, Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev revealed how he lived in a separate room while his wife and daughters were in a different room in the same house. Kalyaan took this precaution as he was wrapping up his upcoming romantic entertainer, Super Machi.
Now, yet another Tollywood hero is following the same safety measures. Hero Aadi, who is shooting for his upcoming action drama, Black, is staying in a separate room of his house in order to not put his wife Aruna and daughter Ayaana at a risk of contracting the Coronavirus.
Black’s shooting took place at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. GB Krishna is directing the film. The unit is taking utmost care in sanitizing the set, camera, crew and are also wearing PPE kits to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie