Recently, Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev revealed how he lived in a separate room while his wife and daughters were in a different room in the same house. Kalyaan took this precaution as he was wrapping up his upcoming romantic entertainer, Super Machi.
Now, yet another Tollywood hero is following the same safety measures. Hero Aadi, who is shooting for his upcoming action drama, Black, is staying in a separate room of his house in order to not put his wife Aruna and daughter Ayaana at a risk of contracting the Coronavirus.
Black’s shooting took place at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. GB Krishna is directing the film. The unit is taking utmost care in sanitizing the set, camera, crew and are also wearing PPE kits to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project