The names of the actresses who will be playing the female leads alongside Balakrishna in his ongoing film under Boyapati Srinu’s direction has been a hot topic for the last few months. The makers recently signed on talented Malayalam actress Poorna as one of the leading ladies in the movie.
Now, the latest update is that svelte beauty Pragya Jaiswal has been roped in to play the other female lead in this much-awaited film. Pragya has been looking for the right project which will give the much-needed boost to her career. And this crazy project may just do that for her.
Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled action entertainer. Balayya will be seen in dual roles in the movie and one of them is said to be of an Aghora. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant