Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu opened in cinemas yesterday. The actor is currently shooting for Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket. And in April, he will join hands with director Sreenu Vaitla for an out-and-out entertainer, titled Amar Akbar Anthony.
As per the latest updates, star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in as one of the film’s leading ladies. It’s been reported already that Ravi Teja will be seen in three different roles in the movie. Malayali beauty Nivetha Thomas, too, is part of the film and the makers are on a lookout for yet another heroine.
This much-awaited film will be produced by noted production house Mythri Movie Makers. The film will be shot extensively in the US. Stay tuned for more details.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations