During the conclusion of BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) summit last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had suggested conducting a film festival by screening four films from each country mainly to bridge the gap between the BRICS nations and also to showcase their arts and cultures.
Other films that are selected from India are Thithi (Kannada), Cinemawallah (Bengali) and Bajirao Mastani (Hindi). Right now, the shooting of Baahubali’s sequel “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is going on in Hyderabad. The film is being directed by S.S. Rajamouli.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress