It looks like the highly-anticipated hat-trick film under the successful actor-director duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s combination is yet to overcome the pre-production hurdles. After the project was delayed a couple of times due to script changes and budget constraints, here’s yet another major change in the movie.
According to the latest reports, senior cinematographer Ram Prasad, who was supposed to crank the camera for the Balayya-Boyapati film, has been replaced by another DP whose name is yet to be revealed. Apparently, Balayya preferred a new cinematographer as he didn’t want to repeat Ram Prasad, who shot his recent dud, Ruler.
If things fall into place as expected, this as-yet-untitled movie may go on floors from February. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film