It looks like the highly-anticipated hat-trick film under the successful actor-director duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s combination is yet to overcome the pre-production hurdles. After the project was delayed a couple of times due to script changes and budget constraints, here’s yet another major change in the movie.
According to the latest reports, senior cinematographer Ram Prasad, who was supposed to crank the camera for the Balayya-Boyapati film, has been replaced by another DP whose name is yet to be revealed. Apparently, Balayya preferred a new cinematographer as he didn’t want to repeat Ram Prasad, who shot his recent dud, Ruler.
If things fall into place as expected, this as-yet-untitled movie may go on floors from February. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date
- Drishyam 2 launched – Happening musician roped in
- Sai Pallavi out of Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- The new trailer of ‘A’ looks intriguing
- Saaho Sujeeth meets Kananda star for his next?