It looks like the highly-anticipated hat-trick film under the successful actor-director duo Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s combination is yet to overcome the pre-production hurdles. After the project was delayed a couple of times due to script changes and budget constraints, here’s yet another major change in the movie.
According to the latest reports, senior cinematographer Ram Prasad, who was supposed to crank the camera for the Balayya-Boyapati film, has been replaced by another DP whose name is yet to be revealed. Apparently, Balayya preferred a new cinematographer as he didn’t want to repeat Ram Prasad, who shot his recent dud, Ruler.
If things fall into place as expected, this as-yet-untitled movie may go on floors from February. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling the film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood
- Offers drying up for Kajal- Career at stake?
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers