Hyderabad and the Telugu film industry have been home to several outstation actresses. After gaining an immense popularity in the twin Telugu states, star actresses Rakul Preet and Raashi Khanna have already bought homes and settled down in Hyderabad.
Now, it’s young beauty Payal Rajput’s turn to make Hyderabad her home. Ever since she made her Tollywood debut with RX 100 in 2018, Payal has been constantly shuttling between Mumbai and Hyderabad.
With the COVID-19 cases showing no signs of decrease, Payal reportedly decided to buy a flat in Hyderabad and move in along with her parents. She’s said to be on a hunt to find the right nest in the Pearl City.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions