The makers of hero Balakrishna’s soon-to-commence action entertainer under Gopichand Malineni’s direction seem to be having a tough time finding the right heroine. Already, they had approached star heroines Shruti Haasan and Rakul Preet, but they reportedly turned down the offer, citing dates unavailability.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that the makers are in talks with popular Tamil heroine Trisha as Balayya’s leading lady. Apparently, preliminary discussions have been initiated and more clarity will emerge in a couple of weeks. It’s well known that Balayya and Trisha had shared screen space in Lion in the past. Whether or not they will team up once again remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster