Tamil star Karthi used the titles of yesteryear Chiranjeevi movies for his recent releases, Khaidi and Donga. Now, yet another Tamil star, Dhanush, will be using the title of an old Chiru movie.
As per the latest updates, Dhanush’s upcoming Tamil Pongal entertainer, Pattas, will be dubbed in Telugu as Rustum. Incidentally, Rustum is a 1984 action drama that had Chiru as the main lead. In Pattas/Rustum, Dhanush plays dual roles of a father and son.
Dhanush’s Rustum also stars Sneha and Mehreen Pirzada. The film has been directed by Durai Senthilkumar, who had earlier directed Dhanush in Kodi (Dharmayogi in Telugu). Satish Kumar is releasing Pattas’ Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project