Tamil star Karthi used the titles of yesteryear Chiranjeevi movies for his recent releases, Khaidi and Donga. Now, yet another Tamil star, Dhanush, will be using the title of an old Chiru movie.
As per the latest updates, Dhanush’s upcoming Tamil Pongal entertainer, Pattas, will be dubbed in Telugu as Rustum. Incidentally, Rustum is a 1984 action drama that had Chiru as the main lead. In Pattas/Rustum, Dhanush plays dual roles of a father and son.
Dhanush’s Rustum also stars Sneha and Mehreen Pirzada. The film has been directed by Durai Senthilkumar, who had earlier directed Dhanush in Kodi (Dharmayogi in Telugu). Satish Kumar is releasing Pattas’ Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed