Legendary Telugu actor Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, his son Akkineni Nagarjuna and his grandson Naga Chaitanya will be seen together in the film ‘Manam’. Three generations of Akkinenis are acting together for the first time in this movie and shooting is going on at a brisk pace. So far, scenes involving Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have been shot. Now ANR and Nagarjuna will join the shoot from the 8th of this month.
Vikram Kumar is directing this movie. Shriya will pair up with Nagarjuna for this unique family entertainer. Nagarjuna is producing this movie in association with Reliance Entertainments.
Anoop Rubens is the music director. The film is expected to have a very unique screenplay.
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career