Updated at 9:43am on 8th Jan :
The Akkineni Family has responded to the rumours circulating in Hyderabad. PRO B.A. Raju released this statement via his Twitter account on behalf of Nagarjuna. “Nanna garu baga kolukunnaru. Anni vishyala gurinchi baga matladthunnaru. Ippude kalisocha” – Nagarjuna”.
Hero Sumanth has also spoken out about the issue. “A rumour seems to be floating around that my grandfather is critical. It’s not true! #ANR is doing alright! Thanks for your concern”, he tweeted.
Original Article :
Legendary Telugu actor, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, is experiencing some severe health problems. As per the latest reports doing the rounds in Filmnagar, ANR’s health has taken a turn for the worse about two days ago. Dr. ANR has been fighting cancer and he underwent an emergency medical procedure a few weeks ago.
Many rumours began spreading last night about Dr. ANR, but none of them are true. While his situation is said to be quite critical, the spirited Dr. ANR is still putting up a fight. Family members and Annapurna Studios officials have remained tightlipped about this issue.
Let us pray for the best and wish Dr. ANR a speedy recovery.
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon