Three generation of actors from Akkineni family – ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya for the first time for an upcoming film titled Manam. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film is being produced by Annapurna Studios banner. Samantha and Shriya are also playing the lead roles in this family entertainer. The film’s principal shooting has already begun and in the first schedule, some important scenes were canned on Naga Chaitanya and Samantha. The latest news is that ANR and Nagarjuna will join the film’s shooting from the first week of August onwards. Nagarjuna is playing the most pivotal role in the film and Shriya is his co-star. The entire film is expected to be wrapped up in another 60 days. Harshavardhan is writing the script along with Vikram Kumar. Anup Rubens is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero’s son is a fan of Thalapathy Vijay
- Chay, Sunil’s Tadakha being remade in Bollywood
- Interesting details about VV Vinayak’s hero debut film
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections