Telugu cinema Legend Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao will be celebrating his birthday on the 20th of this month. He will be entering into his 90th year this year and the veteran actor is planning to celebrate the occasion in style. A grand party is being organised for a select gathering of about 200 guests. The event is expected to be a very private affair. Arrangements are reportedly being made for the function at N Convention centre.
A special invitation card has been sent to all the guests. Among his contemporaries, ANR is perhaps the only one who is still hale and hearty. Even at this age,ANR is still enjoying a pretty active lifestyle.
ANR is acting in the Akkineni multi-starrer titled ‘Manam’, where he will be seen along with Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences