ANR is one of the very few living legends of the Telugu film industry and is in his 90’s age presently. Recently, he has sent shock waves across the industry by revealing that he was diagnosed with Stomach Cancer.
He has been admitted in KIMS hospital for his treatment and is responding quite well to the treatment. ANR’s grandson Sumanth has posted the news through his twitter handle that ANR is going to recover very soon and will be participating in the shoot of the Akkineni’s family film ‘Manam’. It is really inspiring to see a man at that age to come out openly and admit about the deadly disease.
123Telugu.com wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery of ANR.
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections