‘Rajanna’, the upcoming movie of ‘King’ Nagarjuna, is all set for a grand release on December 22nd. We have received an interesting snippet about the film. Legendary actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu has lent his voice for the movie. ANR’s voice-over will come in during key moments of the film.
The preview show was held at Prasad Labs yesterday night for a select group of friends and family members of Nagarjuna. The early reactions seem to be very positive for the film. Rajanna has been produced by Nagarjuna himself and he is of the firm belief that this movie will be a landmark moment in his career.
M.M.Keeravani has composed the music for the movie and the audio album has received a terrific response. Vijayendra Prasad is the director of the film.Sneha will be seen as Nagarjuna’s wife. Baby Annie plays the role of Rajanna’s daughter and she has the most crucial character in the movie.
Do check out our exclusive contest for Rajanna and win free tickets.You can enter the contest here http://www.123telugu.com/contest/Rajanna/
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health