Naga Chaitanya, Samantha starrer Autonagar Surya is right on track as far as the production is concerned; however, there still seems to be a confusion when this film might hit the screens. The film’s shooting was wrapped up recently after an item number was canned on Naga Chaitanya and Kimaya.
Now, Deva Katta, who has directed the film, has revealed that in another two weeks, the background score and mixing will be wrapped up. Despite all this, the film’s release is dependent on several variables. Sources in the industry say that if the film misses the release date this month, it might hit the screens only in late January. An official announcement is yet to be made.
K Atchi Reddy has produced the film. Anup Rubens has scored the music and Srikanth Naroj is the cinematographer. The film’s official trailer has received a tremendous response after it was unveiled in November and now, all eyes are on the film.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral