Following the critically acclaimed and commercially successful submarine warfare thriller, Ghazi, there were high expectations on young director Sankalp Reddy space thriller, Antariksham. The filmreleased on Friday and received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers.
In a latest media interaction, Sankalp thanked the audiences and the media for lapping up Antariksham and giving him confidence to try out new stories even in future. Responding to the criticism that logic was missing in several scenes in Antariksham, Sankalp said that too much of logic would have made the film look like a documentary. “One shouldn’t worry too much about logic while watching a feature film,” Sankalp said.
Antariksham had Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari in lead roles. Krish and Rajiv Reddy produced this sci-fi entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?