Following the critically acclaimed and commercially successful submarine warfare thriller, Ghazi, there were high expectations on young director Sankalp Reddy space thriller, Antariksham. The filmreleased on Friday and received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers.
In a latest media interaction, Sankalp thanked the audiences and the media for lapping up Antariksham and giving him confidence to try out new stories even in future. Responding to the criticism that logic was missing in several scenes in Antariksham, Sankalp said that too much of logic would have made the film look like a documentary. “One shouldn’t worry too much about logic while watching a feature film,” Sankalp said.
Antariksham had Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari in lead roles. Krish and Rajiv Reddy produced this sci-fi entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’