Following the critically acclaimed and commercially successful submarine warfare thriller, Ghazi, there were high expectations on young director Sankalp Reddy space thriller, Antariksham. The filmreleased on Friday and received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers.
In a latest media interaction, Sankalp thanked the audiences and the media for lapping up Antariksham and giving him confidence to try out new stories even in future. Responding to the criticism that logic was missing in several scenes in Antariksham, Sankalp said that too much of logic would have made the film look like a documentary. “One shouldn’t worry too much about logic while watching a feature film,” Sankalp said.
Antariksham had Varun Tej, Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari in lead roles. Krish and Rajiv Reddy produced this sci-fi entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters