Three much talked about movies, Antariksham, Padi Padi Leche Manasu and KGF, released on Friday. Amid high expectations, all the three movies received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers alike. Even the day 1 collections were pretty ordinary.
However, both Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Antariksham have had a decent Saturday in Nizam. In two days, PPLM collected a theatrical share of Rs 1.20 crore. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 1 crore share in 2 days. But KGF is lagging behind and it has collected just about Rs 45 lakhs in 2 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fast & Furious 7 stunt team for Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture