Three much talked about movies, Antariksham, Padi Padi Leche Manasu and KGF, released on Friday. Amid high expectations, all the three movies received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers alike. Even the day 1 collections were pretty ordinary.
However, both Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Antariksham have had a decent Saturday in Nizam. In two days, PPLM collected a theatrical share of Rs 1.20 crore. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 1 crore share in 2 days. But KGF is lagging behind and it has collected just about Rs 45 lakhs in 2 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s solid first week Nizam share
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out