Three much talked about movies, Antariksham, Padi Padi Leche Manasu and KGF, released on Friday. Amid high expectations, all the three movies received a mixed response from critics and movie lovers alike. Even the day 1 collections were pretty ordinary.
However, both Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Antariksham have had a decent Saturday in Nizam. In two days, PPLM collected a theatrical share of Rs 1.20 crore. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 1 crore share in 2 days. But KGF is lagging behind and it has collected just about Rs 45 lakhs in 2 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song