Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki has started on a positive note the other day. The reviews and word of mouth are good and the film posted decent numbers on day one.
As per the trade, the family drama has made 1.32 crores share in the Nizam area. As the weekend is on, the film will surely see some good occupancy today and tomorrow.
However, the film will be tested as other biggies like F3, Major, and Vikram are still going strong at the box office. Vivek Athreya has directed this which has Nazariya as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s movie gets a release date
- This is when Pawan Kalyan-SDT film will hit the floors
- Prabhas – Maruthi project announcement on the way
- DSP out of Salman Khan’s next?
- Ranbir Kapoor claims his blood group is U/A
- Akshay Kumar talks about the clash with Aamir