Nani is ready with his new film Ante Sundaraniki which will release on the 10th of this month. The teaser was released yesterday and won decent appreciation from the public.
Now, the makers have speeded up the promotions of the film and both Nani and Nazaria Fahadh are in Chennai promoting the film there for its Tamil version.
Ante Sundaraniki is a family comedy and is about a couple who belong to different religions. Vivek Athreya has directed this film which has been produced by Mythri Movie Makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel to have an open budget?
- Samantha launches her production house – Deets inside
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel