The shooting of Navdeep, Sneha Ullal starrer Antha Nee Mayalone is progressing briskly and for the past few days the film is being shot in Hyderabad. Bhanushree Mehra, who was last seen in Varudu, is playing the second lead role in this film. PV Krishna is directing the film and Suryadevara Vinod is producing the film. Already two songs have been canned on Navdeep and Sneha Ullal and currently the talkie portion is being shot. Talking about the film, the producer said, “The film is based on a novel theme within romance genre. Navdeep and Sneha Ullal’s characterizations and combination will be fresh. The first schedule began from April 28 and it’ll go on till May 11. Both the songs that we have shot so far have plenty of visual effects.” The next schedule will begin from June 1 onwards. Swaraj is scoring the music.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years
- Bollywood star’s key role in Bharatheeyudu 2