Recently, fans of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan celebrated his iconic blockbuster Gabbar Singh’s 8th anniversary in a never before manner. Directed by Harish Shankar, this remake of the superhit Bollywood entertainer, Dabangg, was produced by Bandla Ganesh.
In a latest interview, Bandla Ganesh revealed that the hilarious Anthyakshari in the police station scene in Gabbar Singh was Pawan Kalyan’s idea. The Anthyakshari scene created history when the film hit screens and it has a cult fan base. It was even replicated by several filmmakers in other languages.
After all these years, it’s like an icing on the cake to know that the brain behind this iconic scene is none other than Pawan himself. Also, not many are aware that is was Pawan who suggested Gabbar Singh title for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha becomes India’s first actress to achieve this feat
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title