After making a decent entry into Telugu film industry with Nani’s 2016 release, Majnu, talented beauty Anu Emmanuel grabbed some big offers and got a chance to act opposite stars like Pawan Kalyan and Allu Arjun but as the respective films bombed at the box office, Anu Emmanuel’s career slowed down in Telugu.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Anu Emmanuel is gearing up to act in some interesting projects in the next few years in both Telugu and Tamil. As per the news in circulating, she is even tilting towards the digital world and will make a debut with web series soon.
Will Anu Emmanuel’s fresh start bring back her lost glory? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan has forgotten that he’s the leader of a party: Prakash Raj
- Madhavan in talks for this crazy biopic?
- Bold beauty to sign more projects in the digital world?
- Noted Bollywood actor to debut into the web world
- Ajith’s Valimai to release during this time
- Catchy title for Nandu’s next