Anu Emanuel has been in the news a lot after walking out of Ravi Teja’s film. Some say that she has been kicked out as she has given all recent flops and some say that the dates of her other films clashed with this film.
Meanwhile, this has not affected Anu one bit as she is busy filming for her other commitments. The latest we hear is that Anu has been roped in to play a small cameo in Vijay Devarakonda’s upcoming film in the direction of Parasuram.
As the makers needed a known face to act in this cameo, Geetha Arts has roped in Anu for the same.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover