One heroine who is creating a sensation of sorts is none other than Anu Emmanuel. Within no time, she has risen to the top and has bagged some top projects in her kitty.
The latest we hear is that Anu has been roped in to play the female lead in Charan’s new film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. This is a very fresh pairing as the makers felt that Anu will be a superb jodi to Charan.
An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. Meanwhile, Anu Emmanuel is currently playing lead roles in Agnyatavasi and Na Peru Surya
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala