One heroine who is creating a sensation of sorts is none other than Anu Emmanuel. Within no time, she has risen to the top and has bagged some top projects in her kitty.
The latest we hear is that Anu has been roped in to play the female lead in Charan’s new film in the direction of Boyapati Sreenu. This is a very fresh pairing as the makers felt that Anu will be a superb jodi to Charan.
An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. Meanwhile, Anu Emmanuel is currently playing lead roles in Agnyatavasi and Na Peru Surya
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry