Young Malayalam actress Anu Emmanuel had a forgettable 2018 with the back-to-back debacles of Agnyaathavaasi, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India and Shailaja Reddy Alludu. Since then, Anu has not signed a single movie. Fans have been waiting for the young beauty to come out of her hibernation and sign more projects.
And here’s a pleasant surprise. Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play the female lead opposite rising Kollywood star Sivakarthikeyan in the latter’s latest film. This high budget entertainer will be bankrolled under leading Tamil production house, Sun Pictures, and directed by Pandiraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star was the first choice for Kattappa in Baahubali
- Noted hero’s initiative to raise awareness on plasma donation
- Prabhas20’s title Radhe Shyam sets a new record
- Young director waiting for a call from Chiranjeevi
- One more surprise from Prabhas coming up?
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?