Anu Emmanuel, who has played one of the lead roles in Agnyaatavaasi, is all praise for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film has turned out to be Anu’s big ticket to fame in Telugu cinema.
Talking about her experience, in a recent interview, Anu said, “Pawan Kalyan is quite an unique individual. He is a man of few words, but carries himself with utmost grace. But when he isn’t shooting a scene, he is very relaxed on the set and he has a great sense of humour. I had a wonderful time working with him.”
The film also stars Keerthy Suresh in a lead role, and it is slated for release on January 10.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser