Anu Emmanuel, who has played one of the lead roles in Agnyaatavaasi, is all praise for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film has turned out to be Anu’s big ticket to fame in Telugu cinema.
Talking about her experience, in a recent interview, Anu said, “Pawan Kalyan is quite an unique individual. He is a man of few words, but carries himself with utmost grace. But when he isn’t shooting a scene, he is very relaxed on the set and he has a great sense of humour. I had a wonderful time working with him.”
The film also stars Keerthy Suresh in a lead role, and it is slated for release on January 10.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here