We have already reported that Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel has been roped in to play a crucial cameo in Vijay Deverakonda’s ongoing romantic, family entertainer in Parasuram’s direction.
As per the latest reports, Anu plays Vijay’s ‘dream girl’ in her extended cameo. Apparently, the makers wanted a happening young actress for the role and they zeroed in on Anu eventually. The actress has already shot for her portions.
This as-yet-untitled movie has Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. GA2 and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling the movie.
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra