According to the latest buzz doing the film circles, young and talented music director Anup Rubens is being considered as the music director for the ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya film. Anup Rubens had an impressive year in 2012 and gave the blockbuster music in Ishq. Vikram Kumar, who had earlier made Ishq, is going to direct the film.
Currently pre-production is going on in full swing and film is set to kickoff in June. Several top actresses are being considered to be paired up with Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya and it remains to be seen who bags the lucky chance. But for now it seems like Anup Rubens is set to get the golden chance in this historical movie in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film