Nowadays, heroines are going all out for their roles and are learning the language to play the female leads in Telugu. So, as a part of this, many heroines have started dubbing on their own.
One of them is the bubbly Anupama Parameswaran. She is now playing the female lead in Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame and has also started dubbing for the same from today.
This is the second film which she is dubbing in her own voice. Trinadh Rao Nakkina is directing this film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women