Nowadays, heroines are going all out for their roles and are learning the language to play the female leads in Telugu. So, as a part of this, many heroines have started dubbing on their own.
One of them is the bubbly Anupama Parameswaran. She is now playing the female lead in Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame and has also started dubbing for the same from today.
This is the second film which she is dubbing in her own voice. Trinadh Rao Nakkina is directing this film which is being produced by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes