Recently, rumors were abuzz that young beauty Anupama Parameswaran was rushed to a hospital after she fell unconscious on the sets of Hello Guru Prema Kosame. Anupama was reportedly upset after her senior co-star Prakash Raj rebuked her on the sets.
Anupama, however, laughed off these rumors and even tweeted a picture in which she seen posing with Prakash Raj a few days ago. Even then, rumors refused to die and a lot was written about the entire incident. Finally, the actress gave the much-needed clarification in her latest interview with an English daily.
“I was doing a scene with Prakash Raj sir and actually I was feeling unwell. I was supposed to say my dialogue but I didn’t say it on time. So he just told me to check the dialogue again. I was suffering from cold and fever that day; my BP was low and I almost fainted,” Anupama said, explaining why she was taken to the hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon